Nigel was after a few pointers for Widget development for Windows Mobile 6.5, so thought useful to blog as well!!
- Developing Widgets for Windows Mobile 6.5
- Getting started with widgets on Windows Mobile 6.5
- Useful info on setting up dev environment – important thing is that the 6.5 is a developers toolkit and must be installed after the 6.0 refresh SDKs – see blog item… SDK, DTK, DRK: WTF?!
- Nick Randolph’s blog at Nick’s .NET Travels – lots of great stuff on Widget Development…
- And get yourself signed up on Codemasons site – The Codemasons’ Guild
- The W3C spec for widgets is at Widgets 1.0: Requirements