To date we’ve rolled out the Windows Presentation Foundation Community Workshops across Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne with a total of 130 people attending and at the same time raising over $9000 for the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.
A VERY BIG THANK YOU FOR GETTING INVOLVED!!
I’d also like to take the opportunity to thank the community guys for leading and proctoring the workshops – much appreciated, listed in alphabetical order and hyperlinked for more information!!
- Cliftons – access to training facilities at minimal cost to support the Bushfire Appeal
- David Burela (Melbourne)
- Faith Rees (Brisbane) – most notably for working with Cliftons
- Jason Schluter (Adelaide)
- Joseph Cooney (Brisbane)
- Mahesh Krishnan (Melbourne)
- Niall Ginsbourg (Melbourne & Mobilewares)
- Nigel Spencer (Adelaide)
- Paul Stovell (Brisbane)
- Peter Griffith (Adelaide & the ACS Registration System)
Locations to come
We are only half way through and based on feedback we’ll wait until after the school holidays for Canberra, Sydney and Perth (and may be others). Apologies to folk in Sydney, seems there was some lost communications.
The lab material rolled out in Melbourne and Brisbane was of mixed quality, this has now been fixed and again apologies for this and thank you for your patience!! I have placed the updated labs at http://cid-d03fa499b14904f9.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/WPF%20Community%20Workshop%20Updated%20Labs – they’re a (relatively) small download.