The Security Interchange will provide an informal evening for you to get your questions answered. Leading Microsoft security experts Steve Riley, Jamie Sharp, Michael Kleef, Andrew Coates, Graham Elliot, Rocky Heckman and Dave Glover are touring Australia for the Microsoft Security Summit Workshops and we’ll also be joined by a local South Australian Carl Jongsma.
This will be a great opportunity to help you understand more about the products you use daily – and to help you understand some of the solutions to today’s business problems.
The panel discussions will cover the following topics
- Privacy, Security, and Compliance: What you need to know NOW!
- Building and Managing a resilient Active Directory Infrastructure
- Protect your Applications: Strategies that Can be Applied to Applications
- Building Identity Provisioning Solutions
- Application Development Principles and Best Practices
- Threat Mitigation
- Creating Reliable and Robust Applications with Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005
- Building an Agile Infrastructure to Support Secure Mobility
- Case Studies and some practical examples
There will also be plenty of chances to ask questions and it should prove to be a useful and informative evening…
See you there!! Dave
If you haven’t done so yet then please Register for Adelaide Feb 27 event here
Event Details at a glance!!
Microsoft “Security Interchange”
Monday, 27 February 2006 6:15 PM – 9:00 PM
Welcome Time: 6:00 PM
Adelaide Oval (nice!!)
Adelaide Oval Function Centre
War Memorial Drive North Adelaide South Australia 5006
If you have read this far and not in Adelaide and wondering when we get to your city then please check http://blogs.msdn.com/dglover/archive/2006/02/01/521721.aspx