What? Did I get that right? Seriously? Learn how to program Windows 8 without Windows 8? I don’t get it.
Here is how it works:
- Someplace in the internet, a server is working feverishly to serve you, yes you, Windows 8 on your computer, even if you are running Vista.
- You go to the address: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/jj206431.aspx or else Microsoft will have to layoff that server, and you don’t want that do you?
- Do the things you have to do to get the server to serve you Windows 8, not much, but do it, please, help that poor server keep it’s job
- Use the lab manual to guide you through the labs
- Later get Windows 8 installed on your system
- Build an epic manual system, make a contract with famous authors and sell their books through your system, keep a large profit, become rich. Seriously.
So zoom over to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/jj206431.aspx and work carefully through each of the virtual labs that works completely online.
Because if you don’t, that server will be FIRED. Do you want that on your consciousness.
Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/jj206431.aspx immediately to save this server’s job. Please.