Michael Crump, find out more about Michael at his profile: http://www.silverlightshow.net/Profile/mbcrump.aspx
And frankly, Silverlight 5 blogs are the highest numbers of any blog entries that I do, so there is interest in it. I think it is time to pick up a positive tude about Silverlight! Michael Crump is an example of spot on bloggers, etc.
Well written articles that are useful, I haven’t worked through all of them but have worked through a few and found them useful..If you are new to C#, or online material these might seem a little difficult.
- Nicely done Michael!
- Introduction: 10 Laps around Silverlight 5
- Binding - Ancestor Relative Source Binding and Implicit Data Templates.
- Graphics –XNA 3D API and Improved Graphics Stack.
- Media - Low-Latency Sound using XNA and Remote Control and Media Command (Keys) Support.
- Text - Text Tracking and Leading, Linked and Multi-column Text, OpenType Support, Pixel Snapped Text and TextOptions.
- Operating System Integration Part 1 - P/Invoke, Multiple Windows and Unrestricted File System Access in Full Trust.
- Operating System Integration Part 2 - Default Filename for SaveFileDialog, 64-bit browser support and Power Awareness.
- Productivity and Performance - XAML Binding Debugging, Parser Performance Improvements and Multi-core JIT for improved start-up time.
- Controls - Double and Triple click support, PivotViewer and ComboBox Type-Ahead.
- Other items - In-Browser HTML, PostScript and Tasks for TPL.