ListChanged event procedure:
The ListChanged event occurs when data in a list is:
- If the data source or data member is changed
DataSourceChanged event procedure:
The DataSourceChanged event occurs only when the data source is changed.
The DataSourceChanged event does not occur:
- With a modification of data member
- When data is added to, deleted, modified in the data source
CurrentChanged event procedure:
This CurrentChanged event occurs when the current item changes.
- This event may occur when the user navigates through the data
- Does not change because the data in the list is modified.
CurrentItemChanged event procedure:
The CurrentItemChanged event occurs:
- For actions that cause the CurrentChanged event to occur
- Also occurs when a modification of a property happens