Top stories from the VSTS community – 2018.05.18
Here are top stories we found in our streams this week related to DevOps, VSTS, TFS and other interesting topics, listed in no specific order:
- How To Get Started With Performance Engineering
Scott Summers delves into Process Engineering, after clarifying the difference between Performance Testing and Performance Engineering.
- Utilizing VSTS for Wholistic Organization Management – Should It Be Done?
Kristofer Olin explores limits and intentions of a tool like VSTS to go beyond traditional ALM scenarios.
- Git Branching Guidance for DevOps Teams
Mike Kaufmann shares his guidance to help teams find the right strategy and companies to define a guidance that fits all their teams.
- Load Testing with Azure and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Gouri Sohoni tells us that to ensure that any application works and performs as per the requirements, it is imperative to do testing.
- Please Help Make the Science of DevOps Even Better!
Sam Guckenheimer would like you to participate in the 2018 Accelerate State of DevOps Survey.
- Elevate your telemetry from silo to valuable data source
Matteo Emili was thinking about how much Application Insights evolved in the last few years.
- OSS Build and Release with VSTS
Oren Novotny shares his top three reasons for moving to VSTS.
- Deploying Azure Functions with VSTS
Damian Brady is joined by fellow Aussie Simon Waight at the MVP Summit to talk about deploying Azure Functions with VSTS.
- Build 2018 Videos
Enjoy a collection of videos from the Microsoft Build 2018 developer conference.
TIP: If you want to get your VSTS news in audio form then be sure to subscribe to RadioTFS .
Here are some ways to connect with us:
- Add a comment below
- Use the #VSTS hashtag if you have articles you would like to see included