What’s new in TFS 2017 Update 3 RC
The Release Candidate (RC) of Team Foundation Server 2017 Update 3 is now available. It is a go-live release and fully supported for production use. This release includes bug fixes for TFS 2017 since Update 2, many of which resulted from technical support case resolutions and Developer Community problem reports.
You’ll see fixes across the product including a few for exploring code related to scrolling, HTML preview, and full screen mode. A handful of issues with search have also been addressed to make the search job more reliable and manageable.
Here are the key links:
- TFS 2017 Update 3 RC Release Notes
- TFS 2017 Update 3 RC web installer
- TFS 2017 Update 3 RC ISO installer
- TFS 2017 Express Edition Update 3 RC web installer
- TFS 2017 Express Edition Update 3 RC ISO installer
RTW is coming soon as is TFS 2018, which has already been released in RC1 on the Visual Studio Downloads page.