Team Services Plugin for IntelliJ and Android Studio 1.0 Release
After several months in preview, we are excited to announce the release of the official 1.0 version of the Team Services plugin for IntelliJ and Android Studio. While in preview, many features have been continually added to the plugin to better suit your needs. Some of the various features that are available in the plugin are:
· Checkout a repository from Team Services or Team Foundation Server 2015 or later from inside the IDE or from the web
· Create a branch from a work item to keep track of where your changes are being made
· Associate work items with all commits you make to give traceability going forward
· Check your repository’s build status to see if your changes built successfully
· View your work items based on your personal queries to see what to work on next
· Create new pull requests and check their status along with any other pull requests assigned to you
· Import new projects into Team Services seamlessly
For an end-to-end demonstration, view our new tutorial video to see how you could get started today.
If you want to learn more about our plugin or the other plugins we support please visit our team site.
To download the plugin, you can follow these instructions.
If you would like to contribute to our plugin, we have open sourced our code on GitHub.