Become a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer Trainer
ALM MVP, Richard Hundhausen, is running a Professional Scrum Developer Trainer event in London, England 8-12 February, 2016. This event is the only 2016 Scrum.Org training in the United Kingdom for Scrum professionals interested in becoming a trainer for the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) program.
About the course:
As a Scrum.org trainer you will have a leading role in the evolution and maturity of Scrum to improve the profession of software development. As a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for PSD courses, you will be recognized as a trusted expert in teaching people how to deliver real working software as part of a Scrum Development team. You will also enjoy these benefits:
- Schedule and deliver public or private PSD courses for .NET and other technology stacks
- Most PSTs can easily become certified at no cost to teach Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) courses
- Advertise public courses on http://courses.scrum.org
- Be listed on the Scrum.org trainer page http://www.scrum.org/Find-a-Scrum-Expert
- Leverage Scrum.org’s courseware and materials so you don’t have to maintain your own
- Network with other PSTs on dedicated discussion lists & at exclusive events
- Learn more about the benefits of becoming a Scrum.org Trainer
This invitation only event starts with a Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) train-the-trainer course and is followed by a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) train-the-trainer course for .NET (other technology stacks may be introduced, depending on participants). Participation in both of these courses is required for all PSD Trainer candidates.
Professional Scrum Foundations (PSF) Trainer course
Course length: 2 days
Dates: 8-9 February, 2016
Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) Trainer course
Course length: 3 days
Dates: 10-12 February, 2016
For more information about fees, logistics etc please visit https://proscrumdev.eventday.com.
About Richard Hundhausen
Richard is the president of Accentient, a company that helps software development teams understand and leverage Microsoft’s ALM tools and Scrum. He has over 30 years of software development experience and over 20 years of training experience. Richard is a Microsoft Regional Director, a Visual Studio ALM MVP, a certified Professional Scrum Trainer, and author of Professional Scrum Development with Microsoft Visual Studio by Microsoft Press.