Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Communications Business SMS&P Segment
Get Mobile and work in one of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in Microsoft!
In this position in the US BMO (Business Marketing Organization) you will focus on small and medium sized customers and partners to get them to adopt a cost-effective platform for advanced mobile communications and to empower their people to better communicate, collaborate, and work while on the go.
Join the US subsidiary and work closely with the MCB product team and the US SMS&P corporate and field teams focusing on one of the most exciting new Microsoft initiatives and building the next $1B business for MS.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Developing and driving sales, marketing strategies and campaigns that drive Windows Mobile based devices and solutions in the SMS&P customer segment in the U.S. subsidiary.
· Working with the Microsoft partner ecosystem focusing on recruiting to the mobility competency and enabling them to market and sell Windows Mobile based devices and solutions while connecting to the broader Microsoft platform in scenarios like Unified Communications, LOB solutions and Dynamics.
· Advising and supporting sales teams in winning key opportunities, meeting with and presenting to senior level customer staff in customer accounts and working with partners as appropriate.
· Engaging in the creation of all the relevant tools and offers and package them in a way that can be effectively used by the US field and partner teams.
· Effectively engage in marketing campaigns focusing on the mid market and small business segment, employing tactics such as digital marketing, direct mail, local events, Webcasts, and Partner trainings and offers.
· Working with and leading virtual teams as this role involves owning scenarios of customer campaigns that span across multiple products focusing on mobility scenarios.
· Increased understanding of this market segment and tracking and reporting to senior management on business results.
Qualifications include a minimum of 7 years of related industry experience, a background in marketing and/or sales, ability to think strategically, experience designing and driving sales and marketing programs for a large sales organization, a passion for Microsoft products and solutions, business planning and analysis skills, and excellent writing and customer presentation skills. A BA/BS degree and an MBA or equivalent experience preferred. This individual will be working closely with the U.S. field sales and partner organizations, other product and marketing managers, and cross-divisional teams. As a result this individual must be detail-oriented and have a strong drive for results with an ability to build and drive consensus. Candidate must be highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and able to operate effectively without requiring close supervision and be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
If you are interested, drop me a note using the Contact Us feature of this ste