Developers submitting 5 new Windows Phone 7 apps will get Free advertising promotion for 1 of their 5 apps.
Their choice of app will get 25,000 impressions of WP7 mobile advertising across MSN, Windows Live and Fox Sports Mobile networks for approximately 60 days. This offer will end June 30th and is limited to 4 per developer. Full details are available here – http://www.windowsphone7event.com/contest/ContestDevOffer.aspx .
– Any developer that publishes 5 new apps between now and June 30, 2011 gets FREE advertising for 1 of the 5 apps.
– There is a limit of up to 4 offers per developer
– There is a limit of 200 offers in total
– This is open to all US based developers (that meet the legalese: 18+ years old,…); contest rules are on the site
– Each developer that has at least one new app published and submitted will get a status email weekly so they know how they are doing.
– After 6/30, when the offer closes, those developers that qualified will get their promo codes and instructions on how to redeem the offer.
Go to http://www.windowsphone7event.com/contest/ContestDevOffer.aspx to read more…
Of course, if you need some help jumpstarting your apps, you can always come to the Tampa Windows Phone Garage on May 26th ( http://blogs.msdn.com/b/devfish/archive/2011/04/19/windows-phone-garage-ii-live-tampa-nyc-cambridge-atlanta-charlotte-malvern-dc-may-2011.aspx ) or Pensacola the weekend of June 4 ( http://blogs.msdn.com/b/devfish/archive/2011/05/02/windows-phone-garage-pensacola-fl-june-4th.aspx ).