Tim Gordon from AlphaSOFT has released a new build of his great DexSense tool.
Here is a list of some of the changes made:
- Improved the stability of the COM interop (was causing crashes on some systems, specifically Windows 8)
- Improved stability of the p/invoke calls – some were interfering with each other under certain circumstances during callbacks from Dex, causing DexSense to freeze
- Improved local variable support (although additional improvements are coming, at the moment you need to press enter on a local variable declaration in order to refresh locals)
- Added an automatic updater system (with daily/weekly/monthly checks)
- Added the ability to customize the colors used on the interface
- Tested against Support Debugging Tool in GP2013
- Fixed a problem causing the mouse wheel to scroll in both Dexterity and the intellisense window at the same time
- Tested against Windows XP – the UAC implementation for Vista and above had the potential to interfere with XP
Please go to the product page below and download the latest version:
For more information have a look at the previous articles on this blog:
- IntelliSense for Dexterity – Ask and you shall receive
- IntelliSense for Dexterity – DexSense 1.8 released
If you are a Dexterity developer and you are not already using this awesome free tool, go download it now.
Thanks Tim for all your hard work.