You may have noticed that as of February, the Dynamics partner forums have moved. The old location for Microsoft Dynamics GP of http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerdynamicsgp/threads is now in read only mode with the last thread highlighting the move:
The new location for the forums is https://partnersupport.microsoft.com/. The direct link to the Dynamics GP Partner Forum is
The following article explains more about why the change was made:
What’s New in Online Support?
We are migrating the Partner Online Technical Communities to a new platform to provide you with an enriched experience when seeking support. The new Partner Support Community will have new features that will enhance search capabilities as well as provide one-on-one communications capabilities.
What’s In It for You?
You will be able to take advantage of the many benefits in the new platform, including:
- A new, modern user interface
- Improved search capabilities with results from the Partner Support Community as well as TechNet, MSDN, and the Microsoft Community
- Ability to request private communications with a Microsoft expert within any forum
- Private forums where you can interact with other partners and Microsoft experts privately
- Expanding from international English, the forums will now also provide support in French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, simplified Chinese, and traditional Chinese
- The Partner Support Community will include the following forums:
- Partner membership
- Data and platform
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Online services and cloud
- Presales assistance
- Productivity and communication
- System builder
- Windows client
- Windows Phone
The new Partner Support Community will launch in February 2013. Learn how you can begin using the new community. You can reference the FAQ which includes a “how to” tutorial on using the new community.
Looking forward to seeing you in our new location.