Over the weekend I received an email from Kim Peterson from GPUG, reminding us that Early Bird Registration for the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2012 ends July 31st. So don’t delay! Reserve your spot today for just US$550.
This is THE event for Microsoft Dynamics GP Partners to get up to speed on Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 (previously code named as GP “12”).
Elevate your Dynamics GP 2013 technical knowledge at the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2012, Hosted by GPPC.
Click here to explore the event!
Dynamics GP Partner Connections (GPPC) invites Dynamics GP VARs and ISVs to join us in Fargo, ND, USA on September 12-14. This year’s event will be focused on delivering advanced technical skills around Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 for implementation professionals, consultants, developers and technical sales engineers.
Why should you attend the Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2012, Hosted by GPPC?
- Learn about the WOW! Come to find out why the new Microsoft Dynamics GP2013 web client is totally cool.
- Be in the know. Learn about what a developer needs to know about the new web client Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
- Get ready. Learn how to deploy and maintain Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, including the desktop client and web client.
- Plan ahead. Learn what’s new in the core application that you can use to help your customers.
- Network. Connect with developers and consultants to share best practices and geek out.
- Get excited. Gain an understanding of the product vision for the next several years and on which technologies Microsoft will focus.
- Get schooled. CPE Credits will be available from GPPC for a number of sessions.
- Go deeper. Get direct access to Microsoft Development and Support resources. Get the answers to all of your questions.
- Get ready. Learn about Management Reporter including 2012 functionality, as well as how to implement and convert from FRx.
- Have Fun. The Microsoft Band, dfrag, will rock the house for an evening of fun. The band – who are mostly developers – has a long history with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Registration is open now and space is limited. Register today to reserve your seat!
Sadly, I will not be able to attend this year, but that means one more space is available for you to go. 😉