The Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step tool has been updated and now has a Sure Step Online Project Wizard, check out Errol’s post below for some of the benefits.
- Post from Errol Schoenfish: NEW Microsoft Dynamics Surestep Online
- Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Online (CustomerSource)
The team at Inside Dynamics GP have posted a quick FAQ article to help people use the Dynamics GP 2010 R2 64-bit Hyper-V images:
- FAQ post from Jay Manley: Dynamics GP 2010 R2 64-bit Hyper-V FAQs
- Original post from Jay Manley: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 64-bit Hyper-V Released!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 Hyper-V Demonstration Image Set (PartnerSource)
Jay Manley also has posted a few articles on the Rapid Tools and how they can work for you. Have a read of what he has to say:
- RapidTools – A Partners Friend for Quick, Easy Deployments
- RapidTools – Rapid Configuration and You
- RapidTools – Rapid Migration and You