To start with, my friend and long time Microsoft Community member, Victoria Yudin has been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Microsoft Dynamics GP for the eighth consecutive year. Congratulations Victoria, this is well deserved recognition for your work in the community.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP product team at Inside Dynamics GP have started the year by releasing a new Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics GP document. The document refrences GP “15” which indicates a long and rich future for Microsoft Dynamics GP is ahead.
- Post from Errol Schoenfish: Happy New Year with a NEW Statement of Direction
- Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics GP (PartnerSource)
- Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics GP (CustomerSource)
The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Team have released a new version of the CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics. This version allows integration between Microsoft CRM and all four Microsoft ERP systems (GP, AX, NAV and SL). They have also released a couple of Connector for Microsoft Dynamics training videos.
- Post from the team: New Connector for Microsoft Dynamics release available
- Post from the team: Installing Connector for Microsoft Dynamics
- Post from the team: Upgrading Connector for Microsoft Dynamics to the latest version
I am looking forward to a great year ahead.