The Microsoft Convergence 2011 Atlanta conference is getting closer. Today, the 21st, is the last day you can get the early bird discount. Don't miss out on saving yourself US$300, register today at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/atlanta11/registration.aspx.
Convergence 2011 attendees will be able to earn CPE credits, thanks to Mark Polino and others for raising this as a concern.
There will be a GPUG Partner Day on Sunday 10thApril from 8:00am to 12:00pm, please register for the PreGAME event at http://www.gpug.com/events/GPUGEventPreGAMEConvergence41011.
Have a look at the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence blog at the Dynamics Community website at http://community.dynamics.com/b/convergence/default.aspx
For more information on all these Convergence topics see:
- Register Now to Save - Convergence 2011 in Atlanta!
- Convergence 2011 CPE Update
- Partner Day at Convergence
- GPUG Event PreGAME at Convergence 2011 Atlanta (April 2011)
- The Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Blog site
Looking forward to seeing you there.