If you have been watching the blogsphere, you might have seen that Ben Corwin and the Microsoft Dynamics GP product team have released a VPC image based on the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 RTM release. This “Core-MR” image contains Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010, Management Reporter for Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Office 2010.
The documentation and download links can be found on the page below:
For more details see the post from the Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog as well as the other posts from around the blogsphere:
- Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 RTM “CoreMR” VPC is NOW AVAILABLE!!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP UK Blog: GP2010 – New VPC Image Released
- Jivtesh Singh: GP 2010 VPC with MR now available
- Mark Polino: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 RTM “CoreMR” VPC is NOW AVAILABLE!!
- Vaidy Mohan: GP2010 with Management Reporter – VPC Available
A “Core-Plus” image with support for Workflow and Business Portal will be released soon … Watch this space.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 RTM “Core-MR” Technical Demonstration Toolkit (this article)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 RTM “Core-Plus” Technical Demonstration Toolkit
- Localizing the Technical Demonstration Toolkit VPC Image
22-Oct-2010: Add related posts.