Two of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) have been renewed for another year. Congratulations to Mariano Gomez and Frank Hamelly and thank you for your work in making the Microsoft Dynamics GP community so great.
The current Microsoft Dynamics GP MVPs and their linked blogs are shown below:
- Andrew Karasev
- Charles Allen
- Frank Hamelly – http://www.gp2themax.blogspot.com/
- Ian Stewart – http://dynamicsgp.wordpress.com/
- Leslie Vail – http://dynamicsconfessions.blogspot.com/
- Mariano Gomez – http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/
- Mark Polino – http://msdynamicsgp.blogspot.com/
- Mohammad Daoud – http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/
- Monser Osama – http://www.monzerosama.com/ (arabic)
- Victoria Yudin – http://victoriayudin.com/
To see the current list of MVPs, please have a look at the following link to the MVP Quick Search site:
Also please have a look at these posts from around the blogsphere:
- Mariano Gomez: Third year as a Microsoft MVP
- Vaidy Mohan: Congrats Mariano – For a Successful Hat Trick in MVP & “Congrats” Extended to All MVPs
- Leslie Vail: Congratulations MVPs!
- Mark Polino: Congrats to Mariano and Frank on MVP Awards
Well done, keep up the fantastic work you all do.
While we are talking of great achievements, I will take this opportunity to say how proud I am of my two sons. My eldest, Aaron, achieved has 3rd degree Junior Black Belt in Cobra Freestyle Martial Arts last Sunday. A gruelling 90 minute grading was the culmination of 8 years training. My other son, Rohan, achieved his 1st degree Junior Black Belt in the previous grading after almost 5 years of training.
The Cobra Martial Arts system comprises of the six most popular and practical martial arts styles being Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), Muay Thai Boxing (Kickboxing), Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Filipino Eskrima (also known as Kali and Arnis).
So, don’t mess with my kids. 🙂