We need your feedback for six reasons:
- We need to know if the articles we are posting are helpful to you. Do they cover topics you need or want to know about? Do they cover the topic with enough depth? Please use the Contact Us link at the top of the blog.
- We need to know if the frequency of posting works for you? We normally work on technical posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with optional news or blogsphere posts on Tuesday and Thursday. Is this schedule too much or too little? Please use the Contact Us link at the top of the blog.
- We would like to know what you think of the overall quality of the blog, both from a content and visual interface level? Please use the Contact Us link at the top of the blog.
- We need to know what other topics or areas you would like to see covered? Are we missing products or technologies you would like to see more of? Please use the Contact Us link at the top of the blog.
- We need you to post comments and use the “star rating” system on the blog posts to let us know what you think of individual posts. Were they helpful to you, then let us know.
- Finally, did the post help you resolve your technical issue? Please post comments to let us know if we provided a resolution.
The star rating system is shown at the top of each individual post (or page) and just requires a single click on the stars to rate a post (or page) from 1 to 5 stars. This will require you to visit the actual Developing for Dynamics GP blog posts rather than use an RSS feed or syndicated blog. It is always best to visit the original blog post anyway as RSS feeds do not capture any edits, corrections or additional information added to posts over time.
Please help us improve the blog by making it more useful to more people.
Thanks for your support.
David and the Developer Support Team.