I'm sure we would have double the attendees if I'd have gotten around to getting this blog post out earlier. But there is still time to get your Technical Conference 2009 registration done, last minute travel plans booked, and hotel reservations made.
I wanted to let the people on the blog know that there will be various round table discussions on Nov 10 and Nov 11 around the lunch hour. I'm not sure of all the topics - there will be a list I suspect - but one of the round table discussions will be on the Developing for Dynamics GP blog. Yours truly will be the host. Perhaps David Musgrave might stop by as well depending on his schedule - he's a popular guy.
What will we talk about? We can talk about the new building, the nice November weather we are having (beautiful now that is has stopped raining), and maybe squeeze in a few thoughts on the blog. This will allow us to get your thoughts on:
- How the blog is doing?
- Are the articles relevant?
- How does it look visually? Too much stuff on the main page?
- What topics should we have more of? Less?
- Is this stuff all obvious? Or too complex? Or just right?
- Frequency of postings - too much? (Don't say not enough!)
- Anything else you care to comment on.
We were not given any kind of indication of location, number of seats, etc so we'll have to see how it all works out when the day comes.
Hope to see you there.