After a number of questions about translation recently, I have decided to focus on Dexterity’s multi-lingual and translation capabilities for the next couple of weeks.
The posts in the series include:
- 11-Feb-2009: Dexterity: Designed for Translation
- 13-Feb-2009: Writing Translatable Dexterity Code
- 16-Feb-2009: Writing Multi-Lingual Dexterity Code
- 18-Feb-2009: Translating Dexterity Code
- 20-Feb-2009: How to Horizontally Flip the Windows
- 23-Feb-2009: Dexterity and Double Byte Languages
- 25-Feb-2009: Optimizing your Translation Effort
- 27-Feb-2009: Handling Translation when Customizing with VBA
- 07-Apr-2010: Revisiting: Translating Dynamics GP
Note: Links will be available on or after the posting date.
I hope you find the information in this series useful.
Please let me know if you have any translation related questions that are not covered by these posts.
[Edit] Developers, if you have created a translated version of Microsoft Dynamics GP or of an add-on product for Microsoft Dynamics GP, please post a comment (and link to your site) to tell us more.
14-Jun-2010: Added link to Revisiting: Translating Dynamics GP article.