After the success of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Application Level Security Series, I have decided to release a another series which contains some really useful SQL scripts I have collected over time.
The posts in the series (so far) include:
- 01-Dec-2008: spSearchOnAllDB: SQL Stored Procedure to Search an Entire Database
- 03-Dec-2008: Releasing Stuck Batches and Transactions without exiting all Users
- 05-Dec-2008: Identifying Duplicate Transactions
- 06-Apr-2009: Identifying Payables Transactions with Missing Apply Records
- 03-Nov-2010: Backing up and Restoring data when recreating SQL Tables
- 05-Dec-2011: Granting Access and Binding Defaults when recreating SQL Tables
- 31-Jul-2013: Updated: spSearchOnAllDB: SQL Stored Procedure to Search an Entire Database
Note: Links will be available on or after the posting date.
I hope you find the information in this series useful. I plan to add more scripts as time goes on.
If you have any scripts you wish to donate to the series, please contact me using the Email link at the top of the blog page.
More scripts available from
- Mariano Gomez at SQL-mania series at Developing for Dynamics GP
- Mark Polino at Updated Downloads and SQL Scripts
- Victoria Yudin at SQL Code Tag
- GP Dynamics Custom programming at Collection of useful Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics Sql Scripts, Tips and Tricks
02-Dec-2008: Added Link to Mariano Gomez’s article.
06-Apr-2009: Added Identifying Payables Transactions with Missing Apply Records post.
21-Jun-2010: Updated links to other blogs for additional scripts.
03-Nov-2010: Added Backing up and Restoring script.
05-Dec-2011: Added Granting Access and Binding Defaults script.
31-Jul-2013: Added link for updated spSearchOnAllDB script.