The Cloud and Enterprise International team has published Offline Help Content of Visual Studio 2015 for 10 languages. Now you can download your choice of Help content for VS2015 and .Net Framework 4.6 in your language as well as in English onto your local machine, which are equivalent to what you can find on the MSDN Library (the online version can be more up-to-date). If you are working in a closed environment with no access to Internet, you can still look up what you need in Offline Help. This is one of the most demanded features among Visual Studio users. If you like it, please leave your comment on this blog!
The Offline Help Document is available in the following 10 localized languages:
* Czech/Polish/Turkish language pack user can see English contents only.
- In Visual Studio 2015, go to Menu – Help and click Add and Remove Help Content.
- In Help Viewer, if Manage Content tab is not displayed, click the icon in the menu.
- Check ON Online option, and select what you would like to download; both localized version and English version are listed.
- Click Update at the bottom and the contents will show up in the left pane.