Have you submitted any of the feature requests for Microsoft Graph API earlier? If yes, then please note that we got a new home for it microsoftgraph.uservoice.com.
- Until now, the feature requests were part of the larger Office Dev User Voice.
- With this move to Microsoft Graph’s own instance of User Voice, each API service owner will have their own dedicated category and will be directly notified of features requests and comments.
- More importantly, they’ll have the ability now to follow up directly with the requestors and voters.
- This will allow faster response times and more accurate status updates by the program managers who are most knowledgeable about the work being done to address these feature requests.
- All existing feature requests have been migrated to the new forum at microsoftgraph.uservoice.com. Please submit any new feature requests to this page going forward.
Also please note that,
- If you have feedback on a specific API service, please choose the corresponding category.
- Please submit any broad ideas related to Microsoft Graph or ideas across more than one service to the “General” category.
- This site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!
- If you need technical help, please go to the Microsoft Graph StackOverflow or if you have a Premier support contract raise a support ticket.
Hope this helps!!