Well, you might be using Microsoft Graph or Office 365 REST API or Azure AD Graph API’s, where you may see some functionality is not yet available in Microsoft Graph when compared to Office 365 REST APIs or Azure AD Graph APIs.
In that case, I would suggest the following guidance:
- For Office 365, if you don't see the functionality you're looking for, you can use the endpoint-specific Office 365 REST APIs.
- For Azure Active Directory, please refer to the Microsoft Graph or Azure AD Graph blog post on the features that are only available through Azure AD Graph API.
- If you are starting a new app, please use Microsoft Graph.
- If you are maintaining an existing project, use this documentation set for reference.
- In addition, plan your move to the latest APIs in Microsoft Graph to take advantage of all the new functionality and innovation there.
- If you are adding new functionality to an existing project, integrate that new functionality by using Microsoft Graph.
Hope this helps.