Do you face startup issue with Windows Store app? If yes, then you can try the following and see if it works.
If you’re on the Windows 10 Anniversary/Creators Update and have a startup issue/stuck with any Windows store app, then please try this out:
- Open the settings app.
- Navigate to System.
- In the system sub-menu, navigate to Apps and Features
- Search for the app in question.
- After selecting the app, select advanced options.
- You may wish to Tap repair or reset.
Note: In my case, reset worked. If it’s reset, All data will be deleted & if its repair, app data won’t be affected.
- Once you’re done, you may now re-open the app once more and see if you can still repro the issue.
If you still see more issue with corrupted Windows Store Cache or licenses, then i would suggest you to try the following: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4027498/windows-run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
Hope this helps.