This is one of the regular query raised by various developer customers, “Which build of Office do I need in order to get that cool API or requirement set?”.
Ok, here is the published guidance that addresses that question.
Check out these topics:
- Dialog – https://dev.office.com/reference/add-ins/requirement-sets/dialog-api-requirement-sets
- Excel – https://dev.office.com/reference/add-ins/requirement-sets/excel-api-requirement-sets
- OneNote – https://dev.office.com/reference/add-ins/requirement-sets/onenote-api-requirement-sets
- Word – https://dev.office.com/reference/add-ins/requirement-sets/word-api-requirement-sets
- https://dev.office.com/add-in-availability (click one of the boxes)
- Common – https://dev.office.com/reference/add-ins/requirement-sets/office-add-in-requirement-sets
Keep visit our Office Dev center, to see more updated API ref topics to cross-link to each requirement set page.
Happy Office developer guidance