Now you can download Office Lens Preview app for iPhone & Android Phones, a handy capture app that turns your smartphone into a pocket scanner. It crops, straightens, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable. Pictures of documents can be saved to OneDrive and editable on any device.
In my day-today-life, I am already using the Windows Phone app for a while now and it’s simple, great handy app to use:
– Office Lens trims, enhances and makes pictures of whiteboards and docs readable, and saves them to OneNote.
– You can use Office Lens to convert images to PDF, Word and PowerPoint files too.
– Office Lens is like having a scanner in your pocket.
– Like magic, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or blackboards.
– Always find important documents or business cards.
– Sketch your ideas and snap a picture for later.
– Don’t lose receipts or stray sticky notes again!
You can have a look at the following videos for the respective ones:
Office Lens Preview for iPhone:
Office Lens Preview for Android:
So now its your turn – use this app with your respective mobile versions and see it helps you to improve the productivity as well. For more info, you can refer: https://blogs.office.com/2015/04/02/office-lens-comes-to-iphone-and-android/