Feature: Exchange Management Shell in Exchange 2010
When we start working with Exchange Server 2010, we have an enhanced Exchange Management Shell, which means more powerful one. As we know the Exchange Management Shell is a powerful command-line management interface; now we can administer every part of Exchange Server 2010, which is built on Windows PowerShell v2. With this you can be an administrator who needs to perform day-to-day management of your mailboxes, or you can be a developer who needs to automate administration using a custom line of business application. Either way, the Shell enables you to do more, faster.
For more information, please read the following TechNet article written by David Strome.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Beta: In-depth product documentation.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Forum: Community-driven forums dedicated to discussion and community support of Exchange Server 2010.
- Exchange Management Shell: Information to get you up and running with the Shell.
- The Microsoft Exchange Team Blog: A blog maintained by the Exchange product team. It's a great source for Exchange and industry news, in-depth product discussion, tips and tricks, and other information.
- Scripting with Windows PowerShell: Script Center: Resources for system administrators who are interested in learning about the Windows PowerShell command-line and scripting environment.