I checked with the tool called "Microsoft Office Outlook Connector", this time.
What it's used for?
If you have Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live mail accounts and want to use with Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007, through this tool you can access the data.
- What services supported?
You can access and manage your Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free
- What not supported?
Calendar, tasks and notes synchronization are not available on all services.
If your service offers calendar synchronization, tasks and notes will synchronize as well.
In what way you can make use of?
Outlook Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your Live Mail Contacts.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
Is it can be used with paid subscription?
Yes, you can. With a paid subscription, Outlook Connector enables these additional features:
- Manage, share, and synchronize your calendar in Hotmail from Outlook.
- Access your Tasks and Notes
So, where can we download this?
You can download this from Microsoft Download Center.