The support guidelines for client-side messaging development
This is one of the finest article describes "what is supported" and "what is not supported" when you develop custom solutions that integrate with Microsoft-based messaging products or Microsoft technologies. This article also contains most of the key information to be aware of when you develop with Microsoft products and Microsoft technologies.
However, this article does not cover all scenarios.
Some of them were,
- Integrating with Outlook properties
- MAPI-specific information for named properties
- Common named properties that are used by Outlook
- APIs that are supported in managed code
- The .NET Framework user controls and etc.
Please find the article