Exchange Management Shell:
- It’s a new automation and scripting shell.
- It has the command-line management interface and associated command-line plug-ins for Exchange Server that enable automation of administrative tasks in an Exchange 2007 environment.
- It is built on Microsoft Windows PowerShell (“Monad“).
- With Exchange Management Shell administrators can achieve every aspect of Exchange Server 2007.
- For example, configure transport agents, SMTP connectors, enable new e-mail accounts
- Mainly the tasks that you can’t perform in the Exchange Management Console can be achieve through Exchange Management Shell.