I just saw a mail from Malcolm Eaton from Captaré Consulting mentioning how he is going to have a free webinar about OneNote & SharePoint tomorrow, here are the details:
Why are you still taking notes with pen and paper? You know you won't have time to type them up and send them to your team. Unleash the power of OneNote.
What is OneNote? Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 is a digital notebook providing users: one place to gather notes and information, powerful search to find information quickly, and easy-to-use shared notebooks so they can manage information overload and work together more effectively.
I like his agenda as well:
In this short and sweet 45-60 minute no cost webinar we will show:
· An Overview of OneNote
· Organizing your Notes within OneNote
· Type Anywhere / Autosave
· Taking Screen Clippings
· Integration with Outlook
· Sending Notes in Various Formats
· Auto Table Creation
· Tagging Notes and Creating Note Summary Reports
· Live Note Sharing/Editing Sessions
· Searching Notes and Within Images
· Performing Math Calculations on the fly
· OneNote Etiquette
· Integrating OneNote and SharePoint
· Creating Shared Notebooks in WSS
· Searching OneNote files in SharePoint
· What's coming in OneNote 2010
· Review and answer questions for workshop attendees
It’s free and tomorrow (7/31) at 12noon Eastern, register here: http://www.captaretraining.com/CourseDetails.aspx?CourseID=643de62b-0693-4f37-aa58-0944e0a99a8c&StartDate=7/31/2009
Hopefully this will be available afterwards so even if you can’t make it tomorrow you can watch it later. Thanks for the pointer Malcolm!