Wow so it has been a year that OneNote 2007 has been out and we are still getting tons of great comments and blog posts out there. Here are some from the last month of the year:
Love and Affection
- I’ve only been using OneNote for less than a week and I wish I could marry it!
- It’s no surprise that my note taking system is comprised of just a couple of tools, a Tablet PC and Microsoft OneNote. I have yet to find a more powerful combination that has ever been released for the serious note taker, digital or paper
- This tool is nothing short of fantastic! I was immediately productive and everything I wanted to do was right where I expected to find it and worked just like I expected it to work. Except, far better! I’ve been using it now for about six months and I’m still impressed with it every time I use it.
- I can’t say enough how excited I am about this boost in productivity thanks to OneNote. It’s among the most useful pieces of software tools I have on my computer !
- John (Guin) and the people working with him really are great, GREAT. l cannot believe how they pour out useful tools out daily. Thank you so much. l am especially happy about the Template Manager. I loved Onenote before, but this is unbelievable.
- I consider it to be my favorite note-taking or working application ever – and possibly the best app Microsoft makes.
- OneNote — Finally, Microsoft released a product that a writer can love
- It’s not the best tool for every job, but for those of us with a job which it IS the tool for, it’s excellent, and ALMOST worth the $3k.
Don’t Dig MS, But Dig OneNote
- · InkBlot Award: Best Tablet PC Software That Is Such A Secret That Microsoft Doesn’t Want To Tell Anyone: Microsoft OneNote 2007
- · Microsoft Office OneNote: World’s Best Kept Secret
Personas and Scenarios
- · IT IS A RECIPE ORGANIZER’S DREAM COME TRUE! It’s so much fun to go through all my food porn pictures and match them up to the recipes!
- · OneNote showed an ingenious self-cobbled-together solution to a vexing problem in real estate: how to stop killing so many damn trees every time we sell a home!
- · The program they use is called Microsoft OneNote. Bialik’s staff are happy with the software’s flexibility and efficiency.
- · Anyone with small children will know how they like to repeat bland jokes. Margaret was doing that tonight, so I decided to get her on the record. I used my mobile phone to record her voice in OneNote and synced it to my PC in wav format.
- · You gave me an idea. Instead of downloading hundreds of pages on my hard-drive, when I see sites I like, and loading up my “BookMarks” so they extend beyond the reach of the browser, why not keep track of them using OneNote?
- Room for Improvement
- · Since Michel first turned me on to Microsoft Office OneNote, I’ve been a massive user … but one thing has ALWAYS bugged me. You couldn’t SORT the notes alphabetically. Well, now you can. I just found a “PowerToy.”
- · OneNote 2007 Wishlist: sort utility for tables/lists. Better linked sub pages. Manage templates better. Mac version
- · File / Open / Notebook -ARGH
- · Where is OneNote for Mac OS?
Thanks to everyone for the comments! We are listening so please keep letting us know in the year to come!