It is Friday evening after a nice long busy week and I got permission to release another powertoy! This powertoy is the OneNote Search and Replace feature so please check it out. I know a few people have asked for this on the newsgroup as well as via the comments section. Perfect for when code names change (think Longhorn–>Vista). This powertoy was written by an superstar OneNote developer so a big round of applause for Jeffrey; thank you much for coding this and letting me release this.
How it works
- Download the application from here: OneNoteSearchReplace.zip
- Extract the application and run the setup.exe
- You will now have a new toolbar button in OneNote which looks like this:
- Click the button and you will see a window like this:
- Now you can choose your search terms and what scope.
- Click Preview and Replace to try it out!
Remember all powertoys available from this blog are AS IS and are not supported by Microsoft.
Please use at your own risk, but please do enjoy! Have a great weekend all!