I can't believe that it is May already‽ I hope that everyone has been having a pleasant spring; I often look at the weather back east and I can't believe how warm and spring like it has been compared to Seattle which hasn't had the warmest of days (however yesterday & today have been great!). Well I just wanted to post the last month's blog posts that were collected by Mike Tholfsen the OneNote Test Manager:
- The Greatest Invention in Human History? I vote for Microsoft OneNote
Getting Things Done: Using OneNote Exclusively - GTD is the Organizational system of "Getting Things Done" by David Allen. It's all the craze these days, a bit like Steven Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Similar to the "Take Back Your Life" program
- I need Office OneNote 2007 to live.
- Onenote to WordPress - Publishing my e-Lab-book
- Have I told you lately, that I love OneNote 2007?
- I use a program called OneNote 2007 (a rare writer's gem from Microsoft) which is fantastic.
- OneNote is the top note-taking and organizing software available to college students; I've used it for 3 years now and I can't imagine how I would've lived without it.
- Great Tool for Managing Personal Projects
- OneNote takes the clutter on your desk and puts it on your computer
- Why i love Microsoft OneNote
- The improvements over OneNote 2003 are significant and provide a much more organized interface to store your notes
- OneNote: My Favorite Time Saving Tech Tool
- the machine comes with Microsoft's OneNote, it makes the tablet ROCK!
- Keeping Notes - Onenote and Evernote for Realtors
Thanks a bunch Mike! You rock and thanks to everyone else for giving us feedback that we all read and take the time to comment on; it is great to have a strong user community like you all!