- "I just purchased a copy of Microsoft OneNote, my life will never be the same."
- "People I work with are sick of hearing me sing the praises of OneNote"
- "Rarely do I feel as evangelical about a product as I've come to be about OneNote 2007."
- About a year ago i became interested in OneNote... Both work very well, but require one thing - a pc to be in front of you . Along comes an update of google's notbook…
- "The best way to describe OneNote is "Word on Steroids"
- One positive note: Microsoft's OneNote (including the 2007 version) is wonderful
- "Microsoft OneNote 2007 is a fantastic application"
- With Microsoft Office 2007 OneNote, I can press Windows-N at anytime, a little orange textbox comes up, I type away, and with a little right-click, I can publish it directly to my blog. It's little things like this which may help me post more often
- "I have decided to use OneNote 2007 as my computerised GTD tool"
- "OneNote Rocks"
- Josh Einstein's OneNote Calendar
- OneNote and Lawyers:
"Now, when I receive calls I can immediately pull up my notes (whether handwritten or typed) because they're stored in OneNote. "
Thanks to all the bloggers talking about OneNote and thanks Mike for sending this to the team!