Thanks again to Mike for this great list! Also thanks to everyone else for writing about OneNote, we love to see your feedback!
- OneNote – It’s one of the best things I’ve seen come from Redmond in a very long time.
- Microsoft OneNote shows why Microsoft is so dominant in the Office productivity market, despite the fact that there are free alternatives.
- OneNote 2007 sharing is indistinguishable from magic
- OneNote 2007 – The face that SharePoint should always have had!
- JohnGui released his first OneNote PowerToy – Outlook sticky notes –> OneNote
- is that onenote in your pocket‚Ä¶or are you just happy to see me?
- Lastly, I’ll note that my wife Susan uses OneNote also, and is just as passionate about it as I am. So its not just me!¬†¬
- The happiest accidental discovery though is certainly Microsoft OneNote. Wow. Intuitive, easy to use, great interface and does just what I need it to.
- But the killer application, which I would never have discovered if I hadn’t tried the Parallels world, is Microsoft’s OneNote.
- ¬†I can’t believe I’m so excited over some program that M$ came up with, it’s probably just all the adrenaline that’s been pumping through me lately.
- Great Feature with Shared Notebook in OneNote 07 to Save Attorney Money
- OneNote is the only tempting part of MS Office. OpenOffice doesn’t have anything like it. I don’t think anyone has.
- Review: 6 out of 6 stars – “OneNote is now a must-have”
- I’m learning that Microsoft OneNote is indispensable for a student. I sat in class and took the best lecture notes ever.
- Paul Thurrott – Some have been answered in this release (while others, like notebook locking, which could prevent future edits or deletes to archive notes, have not).
- GET IT RIGHT, SAVE YOUR BUTT: A new search engine for Office, OneNote 2007, eliminates tedium and guarantees thorough research by gathering all content
- What’s wrong with Office 2007 – OneNote spell checking. Text handling in OneNote isn’t good enough; double-clicking only selects one word whereas in other apps I can drag to select the next work too.
- I got this new program – part of the Office Home and Student, which is incredible
- I continue to believe that lawyers will find Microsoft OneNote to be a desired tool, if their firms allow them to consider it.
- The more I use the program the more useful I find it to be.
- OneNote 2007 first impressions
- I love OneNote, and the ability to drop a slide presentation in and take notes is just awesome.
- OneNote 2007 – my future?
Amazing how this is picking up now that we have had our consumer launch and OneNote is available to everyone.