Improving ChartBuilder’s cultural sensitivity [ChartBuilder app/source updated!]

This blog has moved to a new location and comments have been disabled.

All old posts, new posts, and comments can be found on The blog of dlaa.me.

See you there!

1. In this issue: David Miles, Shawn Oster, Jeff Weber, Justin Angel, and Nikola Mihaylov. David Anson has

2. The Silverlight Toolkit is off to a great start and lots of people have been spending time writing content

3. It’s been nearly two weeks since the Silverlight Toolkit’s November release . I’ve been trying to keep

4. peter.loebel says:

Great tool. Thanks for sharing the code.

But I have a problem with different types of chart series. It does not work with more then on series.

Is it right?

regards from Switzerland

Peter Loebel

5. Delay says:

Peter,

ChartBuilder – and Charting – supports multiple series on the same chart. I think maybe you’re trying to combine two series types that have incompatible axis requirements (ex: Bar and Column). For more information, please have a look at the section in my ChartBuilder introduction where I explain what works with what (it’s the first item in the usability section): http://blogs.msdn.com/delay/archive/2008/10/29/click-your-way-to-great-silverlight-charts-live-chartbuilder-sample-and-source-code.aspx.

Hope this helps!

6. Delay's Blog says:

The December 08 release of the Silverlight Toolkit was published a short while ago. Just about every

7. Delay's Blog says:

In yesterday’s announcement of the December 08 release of Charting for Silverlight , I outlined some

8. Delay's Blog says:

It’s been a couple of months since I shared my semi-comprehensive page of Charting resources on the web

9. En el blog de Felix Wang , he encontrado este artículo donde se agrupan una colección de

10. Delay's Blog says:

We’ve just published the March 09 release of the Silverlight Toolkit and I bet there’s something in there

11. Delay's Blog says:

In yesterday’s announcement of the March 09 release of the Silverlight Toolkit and Silverlight Charting

12. It’s been a while since the March 09 release of the Silverlight Toolkit – and even longer since I last