You voted lots, we fixed lots [AJAX Control Toolkit release!]

This blog has moved to a new location and comments have been disabled.

All old posts, new posts, and comments can be found on The blog of dlaa.me.

See you there!

1. I know, I know, we were a whole week late from our original date. What kind of show are we running around

2. I know, I know, we were a whole week late from our original date. What kind of show are we running around

3. Koevoeter says:

There’s a small issue with the Calendar page in the sample web site. The second example says it’s gonna open above the textbox but it doesn’t. This is something I changed when I submitted the position fix, but it’s broken (or changed again without changing the text).

4. kirtid says:

The feature still exists but we modified the demo to show on the bottom. The text should have been corrected. We will fix that in th next release. Thanks a lot for submitting that feature.

5. You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from DotNetKicks.com

6. Delay says:

Koevoeter,

KirtiD’s note above responds to your comment, but I’ll echo her sentiment: sorry about the oversight and thanks very much for submitting your code!

7. Here is the latest in my link-listing series . Also check out my ASP.NET Tips, Tricks and Tutorials page

8. ASP.NET says:

9. Here is the latest in my link-listing series . Also check out my ASP.NET Tips, Tricks and Tutorials page

10. Here is the latest in my link-listing series . Also check out my ASP.NET Tips, Tricks and Tutorials page

11. Distribuidores de PCs, proporcionando "downgrades" de Vista a XP SP2 : Supongo que a raíz de

12. Ross Hawkins says:

AJAX Control Toolkit 10920

13. It is time for another weekly roundup of news that focuses on .NET, agile and general development related

14. It is time for another weekly roundup of news that focuses on .NET, agile and general development related

15. Programming says: