A new Silverlight version has been released! [Samples updated for the 1.1 Refresh]

This blog has moved to a new location and comments have been disabled.

All old posts, new posts, and comments can be found on The blog of dlaa.me.

See you there!

1. Delay מפרט את השלבים שהוא עשה כדי לעשות Upgrade לכמה דברים שהוא כתב ב Silverlight 1.1. בינהם ה Air Lines

2. develop .net says:

先のエントリで Silverlight 1.0 RC の Downloader の仕様変更について触れましたが、非同期ダウンロードのみになっただけでなく、file:// によるローカルファイルの参照ができなくなっています(もちろん、リソースとしてアクセスすることはできます)。これはクロスサイトスクリプティングの問題を避けるためです。

3. I was kept awake till now (3:45am) because of this little issue that I had with Silverlight streaming

4. AlanO's Blog says:

My Silverlight SlideShow Application Version 2

5. N.Tony says:

Hi Delay! I have some question:

It was noticed that MediaElement displayed mms stream only if the server broadcasted a concrete file (for example "C:wmpubWMRootindustrial.wmv").

If I set source of Publishing point as playlist (for example "C:wmpubWMRootserverside_playlist.wsx") or I broadcast my web camera to this publishing point through Windows Media Encoder then video doesn’t display and there are no errors.

But video played properly in the previous version of Silverlight Runtime.

6. Delay says:

N.Tony,

In response to your question I asked around internally and pointed a few people to your Silverlight Forums post on this topic (http://silverlight.net/forums/p/2914/10435.aspx). It looks like they’ve already responded and you’ve got an answer now. Hope that helps! :)

7. N.Tony says:

Yes, it’s solved my problem. Thanks for your time!

8. I was kept awake till now (3:45am) because of this little issue that I had with Silverlight streaming

9. dbaechtel says:

I tried your instructions above to enable debuugging and when I build my SilverLight project in VSTS 2008 Orcas B2, I get:

Error 1 Failed to start monitoring changes to ‘H:HWHelloWorld’.

‘H:HWHelloWorld’ is my web site. What does this error mean? How do I fix it and debug my app?

10. Delay says:

dbaechtel,

Please have a look at the following KB article which sounds like it discusses the issue you’re seeing: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317955.

11. Delay's Blog says:

After a few customer requests to update my SimpleSilverlightXpsViewer proof-of-concept XPS reader for

12. Jocelyn says: