The web just got even better… [Silverlight announced at MIX07!]

This blog has moved to a new location and comments have been disabled.

All old posts, new posts, and comments can be found on The blog of dlaa.me.

See you there!

SilverlightAirlinesDemo.png

1. A little more than 24 hours after ScottGu did his keynote, David has the bits posted for download . Thanks

2. Wow — less than a day after they keynote we have the source code for the "Silverlight airlines" application

3. David Anson has posted the source for the Silverlight Airlines application that was shown at the MIX

4. pierlag says:

Very good job ….

Pierre

5. During Scott Guthrie’s keynote demo, he coded up a cool airline demo using Silverlight (you know the

6. Si vous avez regardez le Keynote du Mix 07 , vous avez sans doute vu la superbe démo de Silverlight par

7. SilverLight Airline demo with source code

8. One of the demos that really sticks in my mind from the whirlwind that has been MIX07 was Silverlight

9. ssuing8825 says:

Exciting demo and thanks for the source.  I would have liked to see the example using the webservice, as your demo makes it look easy to do, but I have a different expirence.

10. Last night, Delay announced the publishing of the Silverlight Airlines Demo from Monday’s keynote. He

11. During his keynote at MIX, one of the demo’s Scott Guthrie used to show the power of Silverlight was

12. Hi All, Helaas kan ik niet zeggen dat jullie razende reporter deze week vanaf de MIX verslag doet….

13. Robert Burke’s Weblog has an entry on Silverlight Airlines Keynote Demo Online . It points to the the

14. Delay says:

ssuing8825,

To resolve your problem, please try adding the [System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptService] attribute to the class you have that extends System.Web.Services.WebService. (You may need to add a reference to System.Web.Extensions first.) This should make the web service as easy to call as you expect. :)

15. Mental block says:

Επιστρέψαμε λοιπόν από το Las Vegas την προηγούμενη Παρασκευή, ακόμη κατά το μεσημέρι με πιάνει μια μικρή

16. MGM says:

The demo was a thing of beauty (and functionality).  Just downloaded the source.

Can’t wait to be the first airline that uses the concept as soon as Silverlight goes gold!

17. Last Monday I delivered one of the keynotes at the MIX conference in Las Vegas, and discussed a new project

18. Last Monday I delivered one of the keynotes at the MIX conference in Las Vegas, and discussed a new project

19. ASP.NET says:

20. develop .net says:

今度は、MIX07 で基調講演を担当した Scott Guthrie のエントリ をご紹介します。Scott Guthrie は、本社の開発本部における General Manager であり、ASP.NET/AJAX

21. 【原文地址】 Silverlight 【原文发表日期】 Monday, May 07, 2007 2:49 PM 上个星期一,我在拉斯维加斯的MIX大会上做了一个主题演讲,讨论了过去的一年里花费了我大部分时间的一个新项目

22. Did you see the Silverlight Airline Demo at Mix? Wish that you had seen it? Well you can download it

23. 【原文地址】 Silverlight 【原文发表日期】 Monday, May 07, 2007 2:49 PM 上个星期一,我在拉斯维加斯的MIX大会上做了一个主题演讲,讨论了过去的一年里花费了我大部分时间的一个新项目:

24. MIX 07 で行われたセッションがストリーミングで見れたり、スピーカーの方がデモやスライドのダウンロードについて blog で告知していたりするので解る範囲内でまとめてみました(ASP.NET 開発チームがメインです)。

25. Silverlight tuntuu kommenteista ja yhteydenotoista päätellen innostavan myös suomalaisia kehittäjiä.

26. Dely’s Blog に、MIX 07 のキーノートでデモしていたSilverlight Airlineフライト検索のデモ (Silverlight v1.1 Alpha)が公開されています。

27. Silverlight Add-In for Reflector

28. Delay's Blog says:

Since getting involved with Silverlight and finding out the XPS document type WPF enables has XAML at

29. tongdoudpj says:

Last Monday I delivered one of the keynotes at the MIX conference in Las Vegas, and discussed a new project that I’ve been spending most of my time working on over the last year: Silverlight. Silverlight is a cross platform, cross browser .NET plug-in

30. On Monday I gave an overview talk called "A Lap Around Silverlight" at TechEd in Orlando. You can download

31. Delay's Blog says:

With today’s release of the Silverlight 1.0 RC and 1.1 Refresh , I’ve updated the Silverlight samples

32. With today's release of the Silverlight 1.0 RC and 1.1 Refresh , I've updated the Silverlight

33. Delay מפרט את השלבים שהוא עשה כדי לעשות Upgrade לכמה דברים שהוא כתב ב Silverlight 1.1. בינהם ה Air Lines

34. We’ve been recently following the whole Microsoft Silverlight and Novell Moonlight projects and have been amused. We haven’t gotten into it enough to be impressed, but we think its definitely a technology to keep an eye on for anyone wanting to creat

35. We’ve been recently following the whole Microsoft Silverlight and Novell Moonlight projects and have been amused. We haven’t gotten into it enough to be impressed, but we think its definitely a technology to keep an eye on for anyone wanting to creat

36. aravindrises says:

Exciting demo . obviously the resizing of the plugin when the browser resizes. I went thru the code but still i’m a beginner can u tell me where it hooks the browser resize event – thanks

37. Delay says:

aravindrises,

Have a look at the onLoad/resize methods in SilverlightAirlinesJSCreateSilverlight.js for the JavaScript code that hooks the browser resize event and keeps the application sized properly.

38. Holas! En los eventos pasados , quedo pendiente la publicación de las demos que realicé. Demo 01 – Desarrollo

39. Hi All, Helaas kan ik niet zeggen dat jullie razende reporter deze week vanaf de MIX verslag doet. Doordat

40. Holas! En los eventos pasados , quedo pendiente la publicación de las demos que realicé. Demo 01 – Desarrollo

41. norisk says:

I get this message:

Error 1001, Parser error, Default.xaml, Line 23, Position 15

No can use.

42. Delay says:

norisk,

It sounds like you tried to run the sample above (written for the Silverlight 1.1 Alpha) on a machine with Silverlight 2 Beta 1 installed. I see the same error if I try to do that. Someone kindly update the sample for Beta 1 and posted it to http://silverlight.net; the following links should have what you’re looking for:

Sample: http://silverlight.net/samples/2b1/silverlightairlines/run/default.html

Source: http://silverlight.net/samples/2b1/silverlightairlines/silverlightairlines.zip

Sorry for the confusion!

43. I try to keep up with migrating my various samples to the latest Silverlight Beta/RTW releases, but I

44. dotfun says:

LightinguptheXMLPaperSpecification[Proof-of-conceptXPSreaderforSilverlight!]Sincegetting…