NOTE: This is not the latest version of DebugDiag.
Please download the latest version from DebugDiag.com
The DebugDiag development team is very excited to announce the general availability of DebugDiag 2 Update 1. This update targeted a number of issues that were raised in the previous 2.0 release. A summary of these issues is as follows:
- DAC Load issues during analysis
- A number of analysis rules exceptions fixed
- Breakpoint Reset in control script
- Dbghost leak with External Debugger Engine
- Wrong Script block for configured exceptions
- UI fixes in Crash Rule Preferences
In addition to this, the update introduced some new features. A summary is as follows:
- MiniDump support in analysis.
- Reduced rule’s log file size.
- Added debugging overhead summary in the rule’s log file.
Release is available at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42933
Please email us at dbgdiag at Microsoft dot com with any questions/issues.
The DebugDiag Team