On April 10, 2014 we invite you to catch a digital preview of a dynamic business solution: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Join Microsoft Dynamics AX customers (C-level business and IT leaders from Kathmandu, Ashley Furniture and Kent Corporation) as we share a quick look at the soon to be released business solution that helps you engage with your customers on their terms, run agile operations and expand your business to better serve your customers.
A re-imagined customer experience – delivered!
Are you delivering a customer experience that attracts customer loyalty and preference for your business? Is your business agile enough to meet your growth targets, yet simple enough for employees to do their best work?
Whether you have a business (CIO, CFO, HR executive) or IT focus in the company, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 enables you connect and engage with your customers. If having the business insight to make faster decisions sounds appealing, be sure to attend our global online event:
- Hear from Gartner Research Director Nigel Montgomery
- Listen to CFO of Kathmandu, the CIO of Ashley Furniture and the IT director of Kent Corporation talk about their re-imagined customer experience through devices, services and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Discover how businesses are simplifying their supply chain, which strengthens their ability to give timely business insight to the board room and noticeably improve employee productivity
- Watch a sneak preview video of how to Run, Engage and Expand your business with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Register today for this online preview
Join us on April 10, 2014 if you aspire to transform your company into a dynamic business that delivers amazing customer experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics AX will showcase how uniting business and IT creates a dynamic business to help you engage with your customers, run agile operations and expand your business.
When: April 10, 2014
- Session 1: 11:00 AM SGT (Asia: GMT +8)
- Session 2: 15:00 GMT/16:00 CET (Europe)
- Session 3: 12:00 PM CDT (North America: GMT -6)
To register for this online event, visit: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Launch Event
Microsoft Dynamics AX Partners: Would you like to host a viewing party?
We’ve created a microsite for you to easily customize your own invite. And, the microsite enables you to include the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 preview video!
//Jaci Robbins, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft Dynamics AX