When: October 22 – 25, 2012
Where: Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, Washington
Whether you are new to Microsoft Dynamics AX, or are looking to keep your edge by going deeper and staying up-to-date on the new capabilities in the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, there will be content that fits you!
Not only will this be a release with significant extensions and new capabilities, it also introduces several new scenarios. Additionally, this will be the introduction of the groundbreaking Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 into 11 new countries: Brazil, Czech Republic, China, Estonia, Hungary, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and Russia.
Why You Will Want To Be There:
- The first opportunity to learn all about all the new capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 in great detail!
- Make connections with the people who build Microsoft Dynamics AX along with their colleagues from the SharePoint, Office, SQL and Visual Studio product teams.
- Hear new, practical and technical content, best practices on implementing MS Dynamics AX 2012 as well as tips and tricks –delivered by Microsoft leaders and technology experts.
- Be inspired and learn from your colleagues from around the world.
Who should attend?
Partners and customers alike will benefit from attending this three-day event.
- Solution Architect (technical and functional)
- Technical Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementation Consultant (Horizontal & Industry)
- Application Developer
- Product Support
- Project Director
- Solution Architect
- Technical & Functional Consultant
- Technical Support
- System Administrators
- End Users
Visit Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Conference for more details about the event, agenda and to register.
We look forward to seeing you on October 22nd in Bellevue, Washington!