Here is some additional information:
- When installing visualizers, you don’t have to shut down the IDE just restart your debugging sessions.
- Tracepoints are like System.Diagnostics.Trace ,but it doesn’t go to all of the trace locations, mainly it is for, while you are debugging
- Another alternative, instead of setting the <Serializable()>, you can derive a class from VisualizerObjectSource to handle the serialization.
- DataTips, Visualizers and Viewers Make Debugging .NET Code a Breeze
- Creating a Debugger Visualizer Using Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2
- The Visual Studio Debugger (February 24, 2005) — Chat