MSDN WebCast: MSDN: Writing Secure Code (Part 1 of 3): Threat Defense (Level 200)
When: 1:00 PM Central Standard Time
Is your code secure from attackers? Have you considered the different mechanisms that will be used to access data? Are they secure? In part one, of this three-part series; you will learn established best practices for applying security principles throughout the development process. Join this WebCast to learn effective strategies for defending common security threats such as buffer overruns, cross-site scripting, SQL injection, and denial of service attacks.
- Fix Those Buffer Overruns!
- When Output Turns Bad: Cross-Site Scripting Explained
- SQL Injection (a whitepaper)
- How To: Create a DPAPI Library
- Obfuscate It: Thwart Reverse Engineering of Your VB .NET or C# Code
For More Information