- APAC data transfers has been lowered from $0.30 GB in / $0.45 GB out to $0.10 GB in / $0.20 GB out from November 11 2010
- Readify Azure Assessment now available
- The Windows Azure Platform Introductory Special offer (which includes the SQL Azure Free Trial) has been extended through March 31, 2011!
- Windows Azure Starter Page
- Cloud, Device Opportunities Outlined at Professional Developers Conference
Steve Ballmer and Bob Muglia showcase ways to deliver value involving Windows Phone 7, Internet Explorer 9, Windows 7, and the Windows Azure platform at this year’s Professional Developers Conference. View PDC10 highlights.
- Ballmer Says Microsoft to Invest in Data Centers
Microsoft will invest billions of dollars in data centre’s to handle increased use of cloud services, CEO Steve Ballmer said during a recent visit to Germany.
For the Enterprise
- CLOUD Summit and CXO Breakfast
Sydney – 30 November
Melbourne – 2 December
Brisbane – 8 December
Tune in Live to Doug Hauger’s #UP2010 Keynote: The Move is On: Cloud Strategies
- See Windows Azure at Code Camp OZ 2010
20th/21st November 2010
- Like Azure? …become a fan:
- Azure Patterns and Practices Still Apply – Patrick Butler Monterde
- The Azure Programming Model – David Chappell